Repeater for RTD REP-010
Product Code : PTC 800 AA
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 5 Piece
- 1 INR/Piece
PTC 800 AA
RTD (pt 100 DIN 43760)
ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Â¢ No. Of Sensor Inputs
ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Â¢ No. Of set points
4 nos. + 2 nos. optional
0ÃâÂ°C to 400ÃâÂ°C.
(+,-) 0.5 % of F.S.
ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Â¢ Dead Band
User Settable (0ÃâÂ°C to 10ÃâÂ°C)
ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Â¢ Display Scan Speed
User Settable (0Secs. to 99 Secs.)
7 segment V2" red one for displaying channel no.
Three for displaying temperature
1. Red LED to indicate Power ON
2. Yellow LED Auto Manual
3. Green LED High (Relay)
4. Green LED for Very High (Relay)
5. Green LED for Fan (Relay)
6. Blue LED for fault
ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Â¢ Supply Voltage
90 V to 260 V AC/DC Voltage
Four N/O contacts
Two NIO contacts (Optional)
ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Â¢ Analog Output
One analog olp 4mA - 20mA 1 Kohms load
One analog olp 4mA - 20mA (Optional)
ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Â¢ Contact Rating
5 A at 240 VAC Res. Load, 100W at 220 VDc. Screw Caged suitable for 0.2sq. mm. - 4 sq. mm. Solid Conductors
Insulation resistance shall be 100 Mohms or More than 500 V DC is applied between each Terminal with earth. Instrument shall withstand 1.5 KV rms at 50Hz. for one minute applied between all supply terminals shorted together & earth.
ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Â¢ Power Consumption
- Interfaces with conversion front panels to replace popular industry tapchanger controls.
- Serial communication ports with several on-board communication protocols.
- Two active serial communication ports, through RS-232 & RS-485.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 300 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- All state electricity board accepted